What is your Wi-Fi pain point?
- Wireless network name starts with a boring “ARRIS” just like all of the other neighbors
- Wi-Fi password is hard to remember and type
- Router has to be constantly reset
- Print from phone or computer doesn’t work
- Zoom meeting constantly loses video and/or audio
- Lack of coverage on the porch
- Lack of coverage on the patio
- Lack of coverage near the swimming pool
- Lack of coverage in the garage
- Lack of coverage in the yard
- Lack of coverage in the pole building
- Cameras don’t work on external buildings because they are too far
- Too many devices
- Constant loss of connection to the Wi-Fi network
- Wireless speeds are considerably less than what is paid for
- Overpaying for slower speeds
- Unable to perform business functions in the parking lot
- Constant complaints from younger ones in the family
Do you have pain points to add to the list? We can help you get them fixed!
Call us today!